What types of innovation do you have in mind? Our current innovative hubs, intrapreneurship training and insightful workshops will offer you the most up-to-date knowledge of organizational innovation on a global scale.
Successful corporate innovation showcases.
- Heineken sets up its corporate venture Beerwulf within the B. ecosystem to develop new products
- IBM offers Watson services and relevant resources for the B. start-up community to further improve its customer database.
- PWC creates an innovation hub at the B1 building to link corporate employees with start-up communities in the area of blockchain technologies.
Investment is not just about money, but more about developing “smart capital”. How well do you know the market? What’s the strategy behind VC investment from seed to series? This program will provide you with an overview of how Amsterdam acts as a capital connector between start-ups, scale-ups and investors.
B. is well-connected within the European VC community.
what to expect.
- Intro of Amsterdam investment landscape
- Overview of an exclusive selection of NL-based investment activities
Amsterdam Capital Week: Bringing 500 investors and over 2000 start-ups together in a 5-day program.
Capital on Stage: VCs pitch to start-ups and scale-ups
Get In The Ring: Pitch in the ring to showcase your start-up in the spotlight
Angel Island: A community-driven festival for start-ups and angel investors