Accompanied with a smile, lots of flexibility and punctuality your role can be described as follows:
- counting and registration of daily cashiers
- monitor and register daily revenue flows (events, lounges, and restaurant)
- responsible for the process of all members with a debit card (such as administration, handling questions and complaints)
- provide team with daily and weekly financial forecasts and actuals
- working closely with the B. events team and administration office
- providing a great customer experience by connecting people and tending to their needs
what you can expect from B.
- a lively working environment with a young and ambitious team.
- the opportunity to contribute to a growing start-up industry.
- daily, healthy lunch and dinner.
- B Gym, to stay fit.
- compensation in accordance with local standards.
- expansion of your network with our 300+ companies, 800+ bright minds and 28.000 m2 where over 500.000 creative individuals a year that pass through the doors for events, meetings or a nice dinner on our rooftop park.
what we expect from you
Working in the B. food & beverage team means you possess core competencies such as: customer oriented, you take initiative and have an out of the box thinking mentality;
- Our values learn, create, grow & connect fit perfectly with your own and you work towards achieving these values every day.
- You’re a natural team player, but know how and when to take charge.
- You’re flexible and capable of supporting other teams within the company whenever and wherever necessary.
- You recognize problems, but think in solutions.
- You know how to communicate fluently and professionally in Dutch and English at all times.