We work with a young and energetic team from experienced people to trainees and students. We have lots of career opportunities and take a good look at your interests and skills. When working with us, we want you to feel at home within our community and culture. And, to top it off, you can block our B. Gym classes in your calendar.
What are you going to do?
As a Co-work Community Manager you are the first point of contact for our tenants. You build relations with our members by getting to know their business and providing them with the best service possible. You are a connector and responsible for day-to-day management in the co-work space. You will also help us to roll out co-working spaces to other B. locations. It is crucial to make our members feel welcome, you will provide them with the best onboarding experience for new and current members. Together with your colleagues, you fill our annual event calendar with on-topic recurring events. It is your job to ensure that our members grow by providing the right spaces, toolset and social environment. Some other tasks:
- Support organization of community events such as lets startup, business run, back to building business, ugly sweater x-mas and Friday drinks
- Ensure desired member occupancy levels by giving tours, prepare proposals, contracts, documents & sales reports
- Solve member related issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage member check-ins and checkouts and host tours // contract management; cancellations, renewals, expansions
- Administration; invoicing members, managing costs
- Update and implement operational processes and procedures // keeping up to date on what’s happening in the start-up scene
- You attend and be an essential part of local network events
All about you:
- Professional & responsible enough to work independently in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic atmosphere
- 1-3 years of working experience in a customer-oriented role
- HBO or WO diploma
- An outgoing and confident personality
- A problem-solving attitude and can-do mentality
- Able to easily build connections
- Super social, always flexible and incredibly motivated
- Fluently in Dutch and English
- Like to work in an inspiring, innovative and startup scene environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
B. is always looking for the best talent to help us become better every day. Whatever you’re going to do, we want you to become good at it. The best. Whether you are joining our events-team, brand-team, rent/community-team, f&b-team, digital-team or strategy-team: you’re a builder.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Work from the rooftop terrace in the summer
- B. gym, B. coffee from our barista and B. parking on our rooftop parking
- The chance to increase your startup & community network
- 26 Vacation days, company laptop and telephone reimbursement
- Attend seminars and events
- Freedom to attract those opportunities that you enjoy
- Your development and ambition are important to us
Is B. your place? Let us know who you are today and apply!
Connect. Create. Learn. Grow.