Community Rent Manager
Are you someone who gets inspired by establishing relationships across our start-up community, freelancers and corporates? Do you have a sense of sales and do you think in opportunities? We are looking for a community rent manager. Interested? Let us know who you are today!
B. Amsterdam is the biggest startup ecosystem in Europe, a creative working space for innovation, education and growth. At B. we provide our members numerous services and facilities, such as work spots, events spaces, meeting units, two lounges, a gym, a cinema, parking spots aplenty and even a rooftop restaurant overlooking Amsterdam.
We work with a young and energetic team from experienced people to trainees and students. We have lots of career opportunities and take a good look at your interests and skills. When working with us, we want you to feel at home within our community and culture. And, to top it off, you can block our B. Gym classes in your calendar.
What are you going to do?
As a Community Rent Manager you are first point of contact for our tenants in B.1, B.2 or B.3. You build relations with our members by getting to know their business and providing them with the best service possible. Within B. Amsterdam you are an important link towards the various internal departments: facilities, finance, front-office, brand and events. You are the connector. It is crucial to make our members feel welcome, you will provide them with the best onboarding experience for new and current members. You give tours to new possible tenants and take part of the selection (we have a waiting list). It is your job to ensure that our members grow by providing the right spaces, toolset and social environment. And you actively work on the atmosphere in a building: drinks, meetups and events.
Some other tasks:
– supporting organization of community events such as lets startup, business run, back to building business, ugly sweater x-mas and Friday drinks
– ensuring desired member occupancy levels by giving (sales) tours, prepare proposals, contracts, documents & sales reports
– solving member related issues in a timely and efficient manner
– manage member check-ins and check outs and host tours // contract management; cancellations, renewals, expansions
– administration; invoicing members, managing costs
– update and implement operational processes and procedures // keeping up to date on what’s happening in the start-up scene
– you attend and be an essential part of local network events
All about you:
- speaks and writes fluent Dutch
- 2-3 years of working experience in customer-oriented sales role
- HBO or WO diploma
- an outgoing and confident personality
- a problem solving attitude and can-do mentality
- able to easily build connections
- super social, always flexible and incredibly motivated
- like to work in an inspiring, innovative and startup scene environment
- strong organizational, administration and project management skills with an attention to detail
B. is always looking for the best talent to help us become better every day. Whatever you’re going to do, we want you to become good at it. The best. Whether you are joining our events-team, brand-team, rent/community-team, f&b-team, digital-team or strategy-team: you’re a builder.
What do we offer?
- a junior position with a competitive salary
- the chance to increase your startup & community network
- 26 Vacation days, company laptop and telephone reimbursement
- work from the rooftop terrace in the summer
- B. gym, B. coffee from our barista and B. parking on our rooftop parking
- attend seminars, events and B. Camp
- freedom to attract those opportunities that you enjoy
- your personal development is important to us
Is B. your place? Let’s thrive together and let us know who you are today.
We expect 100+ responses, if you are one of the lucky ones who seems to match very well, we will report to you personally. Unfortunately we are unable to talk to everyone.
Connect. Create. Learn. Grow.apply now.