do you like to solve all our service challenges?
You will work in the biggest start-up ecosystem of Europe: B. Building Business. Based in Amsterdam, we expanded to three buildings in only a couple of year time. We rent these buildings as creative workspaces for start-ups and other companies. Apart from workspaces, we offer our members a variety of services such as event and meeting units, lounges with bars, a cinema and finally: our roof-top restaurant Bureau overlooking the skyline of Amsterdam. Our partner Sodexo is responsible for maintaining the larger part of our soft services, such as the reception and service desks, cleaning, lounge catering and our restaurant Bureau. Our facilities team is now looking for a new service desk representative.
As representative at our service desk, you are our first point of contact for all questions concerning our services. It would be great if you’re a practical person, that likes to solve problems and always finds solution-oriented answers to a question.
- process and handle all reports, requests and complaints of our members and employees
- manage maintenance works
- offer support to the users of our quotation systems
- monitor the progress of reports and inform our clients accordingly
- pro-actively signal if there are any structural problems
You completed an Associate Degree (EQF Level 4), preferably in Facilities Management. You’re experienced in this field and bring knowledge of at least some FMIS-systems such as Planon, Facilitor, TopDesk, Maximo, Service Harmony. Next to that, you’re able to switch quickly from one task to the other, you’re consumer-friendly, service-oriented and you have your priorities straight. Apart from English, you should be fluent in Dutch.
what we offer
- 40-hour week contract (working days and times are flexible)
- compensation starting from € 1.695,- to € 2.100,- gross
- travel-expense scheme
- 25 days a year to go on holiday
- 12-ADV days (shorter working hours)
- collective health insurance