Will you be the face of B. Amsterdam? Is hospitality your second nature?And are you happy with an operationally varied job in a creative environment? Apply for the position for Front Desk Talent!
B. Amsterdam is the biggest startup ecosystem in Europe, a creative working space for innovation, education and growth. We build a bridge between startups, creatives and corporates bringing them together, setting up ways to connect with- and learn from- and grow with each other. We provide our members numerous services and facilities, such as work spots, event spaces, meeting units, lounges, a gym, cinema, plenty of parking spots and even a rooftop restaurant overlooking Amsterdam.
In 2018, Sodexo took over the facility service from B. Amsterdam. Sodexo and B. Amsterdam have been working closely together since then. The front desk is covered by the Sodexo contract. But you’ll work closely with the B. Amsterdam team on a daily basis in an environment with startups and fast growing innovative companies.
What are you going to do?
The front desk staff at B. Amsterdam goes that extra mile when it comes to hospitality with our customers. Your purpose: to offer our customers and their guests and employees more comfort and quality every day, adding that special moment into each visitors day. As a front desk talent you are the first and last point of contact for visitors and users of the building and therefore the go to person of B. Amsterdam. You make our guests feel welcome. This means:
– welcoming guests
– answering the phone
– handling of mail and packages
– managing reports and complaints
– answering questions from the various visitors and users of the building
– performing supporting / administrative tasks for the Events department
We are looking for a colleague who can be deployed flexibly and who is also available to work in evenings and weekends.
All about you:
- you have an excellent communication, contact and service attitude
- you are highly motivated, ambitious, talented and a go-getter
- hospitality is in your genes
- you speak and write excellent English and Dutch
- you master MS Office and are used to work with facility related IT-systems
- you are representative, independent, flexible and have a hands-on mentality
- at least MBO working and thinking level
What does Sodexo offer?
- Contract for 16-24 hours a week (working days Monday to Sunday, working hours are between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m., you work according to a schedule)
- A good salary according to the collective labor agreement for Sodexo Netherlands (between € 9.32 and € 12.46 gross per hour depending on experience); This is with receptionist I (scale 2)
- Travel expenses scheme in accordance with the collective labor agreement
- 25 vacation days and 12 adv days (based on 40 hours)
- A collective health insurance policy
- Various training courses
- Good career opportunities within Sodexo or B. Amsterdam
Is B. your place? Let us know today who you are. Get in touch! Sodexo will handle this application procedure.
Connect. Learn. Create. Grow.apply now.