What are you going to do?
Do you like social media, writing and being creative? During this internship, you’ll learn everything around the hustle and bustle of (online) content creation. You will be the right hand of our content manager and a full member of the brand team. You’ll co-manage our social channels, write copy for our blog, and help grow the online presence of B. You will experience what it is like to contribute directly to the growth and development of a company.
Some other tasks:
● Co-manage social channels
● Write posts, articles, interviews, SEO web texts, video texts, newsletter
● You’ll keep the website of B. up to date
● You’d like to think of new formats suitable and profitable for the B. channels
● Manage the content planning and content distribution
● You stay up to date of the latest online trends and innovations in the startup // tech scene
All about you:
● Proactive, flexible & responsible enough to work independently in a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic atmosphere
● You’ve worked with the channels Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube before
● You study a fitting HBO or WO education (e.g. communications, marketing, journalism or multimedia design)
● You are creative and quick on your feet
● Fluent in English writing
● You’d like to work in an inspiring, innovative and startup scene environment
● Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
● Knowledge of SEO
● You’ve worked with WordPress or another CMS (or you’re eager to learn this)
● Knowledge of Indesign and Photoshop
● Plus: if you can work with Premiere Pro
B. is always looking for the best talent to help us become better every day. Whatever you’re going to do, we want you to become good at it. We want you to learn and grow. Whether you are joining our events-team, brand-team, rent/community-team, f&b-team, digital-team or strategy-team: you’re a builder.
What do we offer?
● Internship for 4/5 days a week
● Work from the rooftop terrace in the summer
● B. gym, B. coffee from our barista and B. parking on our rooftop parking
● The chance to increase your startup & community network
● Attend seminars and events
● Good lunch in our lounges
● Your development and ambition are important to us
● Internship compensation of 300 EU a month
● Starting date in consultation
● Minimum duration of 4-6 months
Is B. your place? Let us know who you are today and apply!
Connect. Create. Learn. Grow.