– CLOSED –
winners will be announced on the 8th of March 2021, 1.00PM
In a creative mood? Good!
We’re looking for an artist that wants to show off their work at our padel club.
BRIEFING ARTWORK COMPETITION.
deadline 27th of February 2021 10.00AM
B. Amsterdam padel & STOX Energy Stocks combined their forces and are looking for ambitious artists that would like exposure from 40.000+ sport players. We’ve recently opened our padel club at B. Amsterdam (Johan Huizingalaan 763A), where you can play padel. This popular sport is a combination of squash and tennis and was originally conceived in Spain.
We’re looking for an artist that wants to get creative and make a lasting artwork for our club. The rules are simple:
– Submit your artwork draft/moodboard/idea to us, take us along in your story. Show us your previous work too and let us know why we should choose your artwork by telling, showing or creating.
– Only requirement is that STOX Energy Socks (socks on player and/or logo) are recognizably visible in the artwork. We would appreciate to see (a reference to) the below images in the actual artwork.
– Size of the actual artwork should be +- 4×2 meters, vertical. The wooden surface to create the artwork on will be available on site if needed.
– Deadline to submit February 27th 2021 10.00AM.
– Winner gets €1.000,- incl. VAT fee. B. Amsterdam padel does not provide any materials, fee for material can be made available in consultation.
– You are allowed to visit B. Amsterdam padel and check out the club in real life on your own time.
– All works that are not chosen as winning will not be saved and B. Amsterdam padel & STOX do not have any right to share these after the contest closes.
– More info? Get in touch with the club directly via email@example.com
– Be creative!
The process is as follows:
1. You enter by send over a draft / idea / mock-up for your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘art contest’. Please make sure you elaborate the jury about your work and take them along in your story. Whether you support it with a video, text, your portfolio, anything to make sure the jury will be convinced of your work.
2. All artworks need to be submitted before the 27th of February 2021 10.00AM. Entries after this moment cannot be assessed.
3. The winner will be announced in the first week of March 2021 via personal e-mail and social media.
Our moodboard with ideas of an outcome that would suit the club (but of course this is up to you) can be downloaded here.
> More info? Get in touch with the club directly via email@example.com.