your health is our primary concern.
working safely at B.
To keep B. a safe working environment, we have taken some measures regarding the use of the buildings. Let’s fight corona together.
Please keep in mind the following instructions:
// 1. the buildings.
- Plexus glass at the front desks and coffee bars.
- Clear signing to indicate the one-way routes in our buildings & 1,5m waiting lines on the floor.
- Extra cleaning rounds including disinfection of surfaces
- Signing with rules and procedures at the entrance, elevators and toilets in every building.
- Stairs to be used for going up and elevators (two people per elevator) for going down (due to rush hour in the morning.)
- Door stoppers to minimize the use of door handles.
We keep adjusting our spaces to the latest guidelines of the government. As soon as (more) laws and regulations become active, we will act accordingly.
// 2. co-work safety measures.
We’ve also taken some measures to keep the co-work space a safe place to work:
- if you sit diagonally across from each other there’s more than 1,5 meter distance. Just let the “reserved seats” free and you’re good to go!
- take a piece of kraft paper to make your flex desk an extra safe space to work.
- please leave your desk neatly and free of garbage when you leave for the day.
- the co-workspace is cleaned every workday, we did add disinfection to the regularly cleaning program.
- As an alternative for our lunch buffet, we offer a pre-packed take-away lunch at our lounges. You can enjoy your lunch in your own office or outside.
// 3. events & meetings.
Our event & meeting spaces are adjusted to the 1,5 meter social distance policy. Therefore, the capacities per space are lowered. You can get in touch with the B. Events team to receive a tailormade proposal based on your request.
You can download our policy here.
All of our spaces are still accessible. An overview can be found here.
We’ve created a safe environment to still get together for presentations, meetings, congresses & all other type of events. We’ve got plenty of space. Let’s create memories together.
// 4. café restaurant Bureau.
At restaurant Bureau, we have 800m2 of restaurant space inside and 1200m2 of rooftop terrace around. The maximum capacity of our restaurant is now 75 persons.
Reservations need to made upfront via the website or by phone via +31 (0)20 723 84 92.
We ask our visitors upon arrival to go through a quick health check with someone from our staff.
You can book a table for a group from multiple households, as long as we can maintain a safe distance of 1,5m between the guests. All visitors will be placed sitting, standing around is not allowed.
// 5. public lounges.
Our buildings are adjusted to a one-way routing with the guarantee to keep a 1,5-meter distance of other persons. We ask all our visitors to maintain the 1,5-meter social distancing; that means that no more than 2 persons sitting per table are allowed. You can still get coffee, tea, soda, and snacks at our bar.
// 6. padel courts.
The rules for our padel courts are based on the regulation by KNLTB and NPB. These can be found here. In short, please keep the following in mind:
- A reservation for a padel court on a specific time slot needs to be made upfront digitally here.
- Keep in mind that the 1,5-meter distance between players needs to be maintained as much as possible.
- Follow the rules indicated at the courts. Our staff can address these rules.
- Please take your own rackets & balls with you if possible. Balls can also be purchased at the Frontdesk.
rules during the game
- Don’t sit close to others while waiting for or watching the game.
- Don’t give high fives.
- Change the courtside clockwise.
- Always keep a racket length distance.
For more information regarding our safety measures, you can contact us at +31 20 2614703