We are looking for a freelance designer for 2 to 3 days a week.
join the B. team.
Are you eager to help us tell the story of B. Amsterdam? Join the B. team!
B. Amsterdam is the biggest startup ecosystem in Europe, a creative working space for innovation, education, and growth. We build a bridge between startups, creatives, and corporates bringing them together, setting up ways to connect with- and learn from- and grow with each other. We provide our members with numerous services and facilities, such as work spots, event spaces, meeting units, lounges, a gym, and even a rooftop restaurant Bureau overlooking Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for the look & feel and experience of all visual expressions.
You will create engaging stories and designs through our online and offline marketing channels and three B. buildings. You will be responsible to bring our products and services to life in ways that are truly inspiring. This means: to develop & produce artwork including flyers, newsletters, banners, social posts, signage, and stickers for our events.
You will work closely with our marketing team to establish and maintain our design guidelines.
- Develop & produce creative artwork and documents for all departments on a continuous basis.
- Co-create creative concepts for our internal and external brand campaigns.
- Manage artwork processes and first point of contact with printers and other relevant suppliers.
- Experience in motion design is a big pre.
All about you:
- 3-4 years of experience as a designer in the creative industry
- At the core, you’re a storyteller with a knack for designing compelling visuals, iconography, motion, photography, e-flyers, banners all within the B. brand design guidelines
- You are a pro at Adobe Indesign +++, Illustrator +++, Photoshop ++ Powerpoint Aftereffects +++ and Premiere +++ or other motion design programs.
- You are an organized person who is able to work efficiently and effectively. You should be able to prioritize a varied workload and you work well under pressure. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, a hands-on mentality, and see problems as opportunities.
- You are available 2-3 days a week and can start at the beginning of November.
- MBO/HBO education level
- Masters the English and Dutch language
Get in touch.
Do you believe B. is your place and do you meet the requirements? Then we would like to receive your motivation + CV, you can email this to email@example.com before the 25th of October.
Connect. Create. Learn. Grow.