2 indoor padel courts.
B. Amsterdam padel.
B. Amsterdam padel.
Book a court simple & fast with Playtomic. You can reserve a court from €12,- an hour (see pricing below). Come and play with your team or find friends via our B. Whatsapp groups or via Scala Sports (read more below).
// B.1 – JOHAN HUIZINGALAAN 763A.
If you have any questions, please contact us on +31 (0)20 261 47 03 or via email@example.com.
Not a padel professional yet? We’ve got you covered.
Get in touch with one of our padel teachers below.
14th of October COVID-19 update: we are open!
The KNLTB announced that, in consideration with the NOC*NSF and the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport, it is still allowed to play padel (woohoo!). Please keep in mind the following measures to stay healthy:
* maximum of 4 persons per court
* keep 1.5m distance upon arrival
* keep a racket length distance on the court
* no physical contact (so no high fives unfortunately)
* change sides clockwise
- We have 2 indoor padel courts available, great for company competitions and for a friendly match.
- We are affiliated with the Dutch Padel Union.
- Our padel courts are connected to Scala, the best way to meet new players.
// opening hours
Monday until Friday 08.00-23.00
Sunday 10.00-17.00 (from the 1st of November)
There is a parking lot available next to our building, navigate to the address above and follow the “parkeren bezoekers” signs. The parking fee is €2,- per hour (with a maximum of €12,-). Sustainable traveler? Awesome. We also offer Car2go and Felyx parking spots.
// public transport
Read more here on how to get to B. by public transport.
We are partnered with
Any questions? Get in touch.
Pricing & rules
// game rules
Read the padel game rules here and become an expert.
// pricing & more info
- SPECIAL OFFER 1 hour “padelletje speciaal” only €12,- from 01.00-02.00PM
- PEAK HOURS 1 hour €32,- incl. VAT, 1,5 hours €48,- incl. VAT, 2 hours €64,- incl. VAT.
- PEAK HOURS Monday until Friday 05.00-10.00PM + Saturday 10.00AM-02.00PM + Sunday 10.00AM-05.00PM
- OFF PEAK HOURS 1 hour €20,- incl. VAT, 1,5 hours €30,- incl. VAT, 2 hours €40,- incl. VAT.
- OFF PEAK HOURS Monday until Friday 08.00-05.00PM
- You can buy 3 balls for €5,00 incl. VAT.
- Rackets can be rented for €2,50 incl. VAT per racket.
- Keys and rented items (if applicable) must be returned to the reception desk. We charge a fee of (a minimum) of EUR 50,- per item in case items are not returned.
- Bookings can be done up until 21 days ahead of the reservation date.
- Please note that we cannot refund your booking: we can reschedule your reservation to another available time slot.
// subscriptions via Playtomic
- 8 HOURS OF PADEL (+- once a week during a month)
€224,- incl. VAT
€201,- incl. VAT 10% discount
- 16 HOURS OF PADEL (+- twice a week during a month)
€448,- incl. VAT
€380,- incl. VAT 15% discount
Book your subscriptions now via Playtomic!
More info? Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn from the masters? Teachers Jeroen and Tomas are at your serivce. With a minimum of 4 persons, the costs are €17,50 incl. VAT per person, per hour. This price is including the use of the court. Starting from a minimum of 1 hour.
- Jeroen Havinga
P. 06 28779093, E. email@example.com
Addicted to padel from day 1 and since March 2017 licensed NPB (FIP) Padel Instructor. Next to that, he is part of the National Dutch veteran team, which has joined the World Championship Veterans 2018 in Spain. Jeroen is keen to coach new players in the sport!
- Tomas Juch
P. 0640565619, E. firstname.lastname@example.org
22 Years old, B. Member since 2014 and passionate about Padel since 2017! He likes to see people making progress and happy faces through Padel is his goal. Please feel free to contact Tomas any time!
Jeroen: Tuesdays & Fridays 08.00-17.00
Tomas: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays 18.00-22.00, Thursdays 08.00-22.00
Uriel: Mondays & Wednesdays 10:00 – 14:00
* We recommend to always get in touch with your teacher first, then book the time slot in consultation with them.
- café restaurant Bureau on the 5th floor for a la carte lunch or dinner. We serve drinks and snacks in our lounge on the ground floor (until 17.00h).
- showers are available on the 2nd floor (male and female).
// padel webshop
Need some rackets, bags or other gear? We’ve got you covered. Visit our partner Padel Casa for the best items to get your game on.
// looking for a padel buddy?
Get in touch with a group of people by scanning one of the codes below, based on your level:
// Scala sports tournament
how does it work?
- You are organised into a group with ~4 teams of a similar standard
- You play 1 match against each team (~1 match every 2 weeks)
- You determine when matches are played (in consultation with your opponents via the chat in the Scala app)
how do I join?