6 indoor padel courts.
B. Amsterdam padel.
Monday until Friday 08.00AM-11.00PM
BOOKING: Playtomic for booking
Book a court simple & fast with Playtomic. You can reserve a court from €12,- an hour (see pricing below). Come and play with your team or find friends via our B. Whatsapp groups or via Scala Sports (read more below).
// B.1 – JOHAN HUIZINGALAAN 763A.
If you have any questions, please contact us on +31 (0)20 261 47 03 or via email@example.com.
Not a padel professional yet? We’ve got you covered.
Get in touch with one of our padel teachers below.
// covid-19 control questions before visiting B. Amsterdam Padel
If you have to answer yes to any of the following questions, unfortunately B. Amsterdam Padel is not allowed to give you access to the courts:
- Did you had one or more of the following (mild) complaints in the past 24 hours: cold, cough, chest or fever (from 38 degrees Celsius)?
- Do you currently have a roommate or family member with a fever or shortness of breath?
- Have you had covid-19 (identified by a lab test) and has it been diagnosed in the past 7 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of covid-19 in the past 7 days?
- We have 6 indoor padel courts (5 double, 1 single) available, great for company competitions and for a friendly match.
- We are affiliated with the Dutch Padel Union.
- Our padel courts are connected to Scala, the best way to meet new players.
// opening hours
Monday until Friday 08.00AM-11.00PM
There is a parking lot available next to our building, navigate to the address above and follow the “parkeren bezoekers” signs. The parking fee is €2,- per hour (with a maximum of €12,-). Sustainable traveler? Awesome. We also offer ShareNow, SIXT Share and Felyx parking spots.
// public transport
Read more here on how to get to B. by public transport.
We are partnered with
Any questions? Get in touch.
Pricing & rules.
// game rules
Read the padel game rules here and become an expert.
// pricing & more info
- PEAK HOURS double courts
60 minutes €32,- incl. VAT
90 minutes €54,- incl. VAT
120 minutes €72,- incl. VAT
- PEAK HOURS single court
60 minutes €18,- incl. VAT
90 minutes €27,- incl. VAT
120 minutes €36,- incl. VAT.
- PEAK HOURS
Monday until Friday 05.00-10.00PM
- OFF PEAK HOURS double courts
60 minutes €24,- incl. VAT
90 minutes €36,- incl. VAT
120 minutes €48,- incl. VAT.
- OFF PEAK HOURS single court
60 minutes €12,- incl. VAT
90 minutes €18,- incl. VAT
120 minutes €24,- incl. VAT.
- OFF PEAK HOURS
Monday until Friday 08.00-05.00PM
- You can buy 3 Tecnifibre balls for €5,00 incl. VAT per tube.
- You can buy 3 HEAD balls for €7,50 incl. VAT per tube.
- Rackets can be rented for €3,50 incl. VAT per racket.
- Keys and rented items (if applicable) must be returned to the reception desk. We charge a fee of (a minimum) of €50,- per item in case items are not returned.
- Bookings can be done up until 21 days ahead of the reservation date.
- Please note that we cannot refund your booking: we can reschedule your reservation to another available time slot or update your account with a credit.
- Did you make a reservation in advance with your company? Sweet! Please understand that because of the early reservation of the courts we have a cancelation policy of 7 days instead of 24 hours. Do you want to cancel within 7 days prior to the event? Then we charge 50% of the total amount.
// subscriptions via Playtomic
- 8 HOURS OF PADEL (+- once a week during a month)
€224,- incl. VAT
€201,- incl. VAT 10% discount
- 16 HOURS OF PADEL (+- twice a week during a month)
€448,- incl. VAT
€380,- incl. VAT 15% discount
Book your subscriptions now via Playtomic!
More info? Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Padel teachers & buddy’s.
Learn from the masters? Check the availability of our trainers here and book a training!
We have 5 trainers ready to kickstart your padel career. Trainers are available from €15,- per hour.
// looking for a padel buddy?
Get in touch with a group of people by scanning one of the codes below, based on your level:
// Scala sports tournament
how does it work?
- You are organised into a group with ~4 teams of a similar standard
- You play 1 match against each team (~1 match every 2 weeks)
- You determine when matches are played (in consultation with your opponents via the chat in the Scala app)
how do I join?
- Bar Bistro Bureau is located on the 5th floor for a la carte lunch or dinner. We serve drinks and snacks in our lounge on the ground floor (until 02.00PM).
- Dressing rooms with showers are located on the right side as you enter.
// padel webshop
Need some rackets, bags or other gear? We’ve got you covered. Visit our partner PadelCasa for the best items to get your game on.
Interested in a partnership or sponsorship with B. Amsterdam padel?
Get in touch via email@example.com.